A systematic process for designing your career.
Who am I and what am I after?
What do I want and am capable to achieve?
What are my values and what is worth living for?
- What is going on around me (job market, technological trends, changes, ...)?
- What are the opportunities relevant for my career?
- Where do my interests and capabilities match with the opportunities?
- Where is my career home / community?
- What do I have as career capital and what new capabilities do I need to develop?
- What actions, when, and how should I take in line with developing my career?
- What are the feasible ways of taking effective actions in line with my plan?
- TAKING ACTIONS!
- How can I align my career development plan with my circumstance?
- What is (not) realistic and how can I create space for moving forward?
- How to enter and engage effective in relevant career communities?
- How to effectively team up with peers in my career journey?